transcribed to Go, looks promising

30 Jun 2021

builds: Lander Module

I have successfully transcribed my simple python script to a slightly-less-simple go program. No, I don’t know why I call python files “scripts” and go files “programs”. I’ve been using the library. It seems to do what we need. I didn’t immediately understand the WithFallingEdge option, but edge detection is easy enough to implement, and I bet if I tried again to figure it out I could.

It’s time to try the next hurdle, and this time to start in Go. I have a Quad Alphanumeric display backpack here, and it’s supposed to work over I2C. So let’s get it soldered and breadboarded!